OUR RATES FOR A 50 MIN SESSION
- $175 for Michelle
- $175 for Yudi
- $185 for Moshe
- $185 for Esti
- $200 for Sherrie
- We are no longer in-network for any insurance, you may qualify for out of network reimbursement. So, we will gladly provide you with a Superbill to submit to your provider or your FSA, HSA, or HRA account.
Our practice has made the intentional decision to become an out-of-network provider. THIS ALLOWS US TO FOCUS OUR TREATMENT ON YOU, rather than focusing our attention on the ins and outs of handling third-party billing.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please get in touch with your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include Out of Network benefits for Outpatient behavioral health?
- Can I see out-of-network providers?
- Do I have a deductible?
- If so, how much is the annual deductible?
- How much has been satisfied to date?
- Do I have a copay and/or coinsurance?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have?
- If so, what is the number of sessions allowed?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We try hard to keep our rates low. Therefore, we accept cash and checks. On occasion we will be able to accept credit cards which includes debit, HSA, and FSA cards. Payment is due in full at the time of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged the full cost of the session.
Note: Insurance does not cover missed appointments.
Please contact Sherrie or your therapist for any additional questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SILVER SPRING, MD